MICRODERMABRASION: Exfoliation that’s perfect for freshening up dull skin and returning your glow.
DERMAPLANING : Deep exfoliant that prepares your skin for chemical peels and gets rid of vellus (AKA peach fuzz) hair.
JESSNER CHEMICAL PEEL: Advanced medical chemical peel that unveils healthy, bright skin and corrects skin imperfections like sun spots, melasma, large pores, cystic acne, etc.
HYDRAFACIAL: Returns hydration to your skin and removes dirt from clogged pores.
MICRONEEDLING: One of the most effective
HOLLYWOOD CARBON PEEL: Laser-peel procedure that deals with skin imperfections, uneven skin tones, acne and more. Gives you the results of a chemical peel without going through the peeling process.
LASER RESURFACING: Advanced laser treatment that will help your skin to regain an even tone and eliminate dark sun damage.
ROSACEA TREATMENT: Using the laser to shrink the superficial capillaries that contribute to rosacea. This minimizes the flushing, red appearance of the skin.
ACNE TREATMENT: Laser treatment that destroys p-acne bacteria, reduces inflammation and sebum production while stimulating collagen regeneration.
TATTOO REMOVAL: Our laser targets the ink particles and breaks them into tiny fragments that the body can absorb. Over the course of treatments the tattoo completely fades until gone.
SUBLATIVE SKIN REJUVENATION: Achieve a more contoured and tight look; treating sagginess and texture of the skin in your eyelids as well as lines around the mouth, neck, knees, etc.
SKIN TIGHTENING & CONTOURING: Radio frequency technology used to contour your face and neck; tightening the skin on your legs, arms, back and abdomen and treating cellulite on legs and glutes.
OTHER TREATMENTS: We can safely remove and cauterize skin tags and warts. Ask us about sclerotherapy to treat spider, reticular and varicose veins.
HYPERPIGMENTATION TREATMENT: This laser treatment helps skin regain an evenly toned appearance. It is ideal for the treatment of hyperpigmented lesions, freckles and sun damage.
BOTOX/DYSPORT: Wrinkle reduction.
DERMAL FILLERS: Volume return.
PRP: Advanced skin rejuvenation.
SKIN REJUVENATION MESOTHERAPY: Deep skin hydration to maintain youthful looking skin.
HAIR GROWTH MESOTHERAPY: Advanced therapy to stimulate hair growth.
DOUBLE CHIN FAT MELTING: Deoxycholic acid injections to permanently destroy fat cells.
HYALURONIC ACID HYDRATION THERAPY: Restores skin hydration and glow.
Industry’s gold standard technology to effectively destroy hair follicles to achieve unwanted hair reduction.
• Upper Lip •
• Side Burns •
• Chin •
• Underarms •
• Half-Arm or Full-Arm •
• Chest •
• Back •
• Brazilian or Bikini •
• Half legs or full leg •
• Half arms or full arms •
ST TROPEZ SPRAY TAN:
Award winning, natural looking results. Flawless tan lasting 7-10 days. Contains mood boosting fragrance. Minimal self tan smell. Streak-free finish, and long lasting, even fade. Light-weight formula, fast absorbing, and does not stain clothing. Clinically proven, long lasting hydration. Non-comedogenic. Vegan friendly. 100% paraben, phthalate and sulfate free. Cruelty free. Not tested on animals. 100% natural DHA.
4 flawless options to choose from: 1. Classic 2. Light 3. Extra Dark 4. Express
TANNING ADVICE: To ensure your tan is flawless and even, please follow this simple guide:
– Do not apply any type of perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these reduce results
– Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours before treatment to reduce sensitivity
– Exfoliate your body the night before your treatment. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet
– Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with a dark coloured bra or no bra.
– The application takes up to 30 minutes to cover your whole body. The Bronzing Mist will dry on your skin in just a few minutes so you can dress straight after the treatment. Avoid touching or rubbing he applied tan once the treatment is completed.
– For the short period that your face is sprayed, close your eyes and do not inhale.
AFTER TREATMENT: Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment.
– Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
– Do not participate in any activity that may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after treatment.
TAN MAINTENANCE TIPS: With the correct aftercare your tan will last longer.
– Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or NEW St. Tropez Body Butter daily in between self tan applications to maintain your tan for longer and to ensure even fading.
– Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 3 days to ensure your tan fades evenly.
– Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing.
– Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.
Guaranteed 3 shades whiter, 45 minute treatment.
Body shaping treatment that can be used on the entire body or on cellulite problem areas. Stimulates, detoxifies, slims and contours, as well as hydrates your body.
Lose water weight!
Not Sure what you need?
If you have problem skin or aren’t sure what you need, please call to book a consultation and your practitioner can advise you.
The Benefits of Treating Your Skin Right
Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and your first line of defense against infections and dangerous pathogens (bacteria, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease). The importance of taking care of your skin goes beyond cosmetic reasoning, most importantly for health reasons. By taking care of your skin with medical grade skin care products, you are helping your skin not only to look healthy and youthful, but also to stay strong and resilient against disease causing pathogens.
What They Say
I’m so happy with my experience!! Ana is highly skilled and knowledgeable. I will definitely return for all future procedures.
Love Ana and appreciate all her medical expertise!!!
– Ashlee S.
A professional clinic with leading edge technology and products.
– Ashley H.
Highly recommend. Ana does amazing work. Highly Professional and knowledgeable.
– Melissa P.
Ana is my go-to girl! Trust her completely with my face.